Simply Lovely - The Simple Woman's Daybook

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!  Are you surprised to hear from me?  Although I am still keeping to my regular posting schedule (New content Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays!!) my cousin Ains at Pattycake Manners recently sent me a link to a wonderful blog called The Simple Woman's Day Book.  As soon as I read her blog I knew it was something I would enjoy participating in, so I will occasionally be linking to it on Tuesdays.  I strongly encourage you to check it out, too (just follow the link above)!

The Nesty Girl's Day Book, 
Tuesday May 4, 2010

Outside my window...Snow capped mountains
I am thinking...that I'm happy my dogs have stopped barking :)
I am thankful for...my happy life
From the kitchen...Root Beer Floats!
I am wearing...a turquoise t-shirt and jeans
I am creating...warm wool socks in "Fireside Red"
I am going...home in July!!!
I am reading...Real Simple Magazine, and the new National Geographic (shortly,with coffee!)
I am hoping...the dogs stay quiet ;)
Be good, little babies!
I am hearing...muffled sounds of hammering and power-saws (but it's not unpleasant!)
Around the house...Pitter patter of my Yorkie's feet
One of my favorite things...My vintage lusterware tea set that my mother-in-law gave me
A few plans for the rest of the week...Write, knit, scrapbook, perhaps wash the Jeep.
Jeep Picnicks

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

It was one year ago this week that we arrived in Kitimat!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely is right! Thanks for sharing! I think I'll join you on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!