September...

"You are never too old to set another goal
or to dream a new dream."
                                                -C.S. Lewis 

To me, September is a magical time.  It was always the real beginning of the year.  The early fall holds so much possibility- it seems like anything could happen in the months ahead.

The air has an energy, a charged quality, a life all its own.  It's a time for personal resolutions instead of the pompous public resolutions of January 1.

It's a time of coming and going.  It's a time of looking ahead.  It's a time of anticipation, and a time of gathering.  It's a time that's full of life.

In September, so much of the year has passed, yet so much is still to come...

4 comments:

  1. i agree with ya!! and i love the quote!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I love September. You can finally sit back and relax now that the summer is over but not for long as the holidays are just around the corner...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more. I love September too. Now to just get all these wonderful ideas out of my head and actually completed. That is the challenge.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!