Nesty Creations - My First Craft Fair!!!

I had a great time at my first craft fair!  Not a lot of sales, but it was a lot of fun and I think I will do it again in the Spring!

Here are some pictures of our table and wares.  I sold a collection of Christmas ornaments as well as some "Tiny Totes;" little bags perfect for hands-free shopping, strolling, or dog walking. I also made the Christmas bunting that decorated our table.  My table partner Ann sold her original jewelery designs.  I really like her creations; we purchased some for Christmas gifts last year and I bartered a Tiny Tote for a pair of earrings (the funky pink shell ones in the photo collage below).    



Despite low sales (and developing laryngitis!), I had a lot of fun!  It was great to get out, meet people, and see what other crafters are making. 

Have you participated in a craft fair lately?  Do you sell your products online, either through Etsy or your own site?  If so, I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!