A Very Nesty Christmas - A Marshmallow World!

"It's a marshmallow world in the winter,
When the snow comes to cover the ground.
It's the time for play, it's a whipped cream day,
I wait for it the whole year round!"
- Carl Sigman

It's hard to deny the Christmas spirit when this is what you see when you look out the window!


Regular followers of Nesty will recall my mentioning that in Kitimat, we guage when the snow will finally land  in the valley our town is nestled in by watching the squirrel on Squirrel Mountain.  Well, our favorite rodent is well covered now, and so are our yards!  Can you pick him out in the picture?


 Did you find him?  If not, here's some help...


There he is!  I'm so happy that I'm finally able to show you a good picture of our squirrel! 

It's been brought to my attention that people were having difficulty commenting on Nesty last week.  If this happened to you, I'm so sorry!  I just love your comments and I truly appreciate that you take time to type up your thoughts on my little blog.  I believe the issue has been resolved, but if it happens to you and you feel so inclined, please drop me a line at nestyblog@gmail.com.  Thanks!
 


1 comment:

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!