Relocation is Everything...

Hi Everyone!

I'm doing an extra post today to let you know that this week we're moving!  It's just a move across town (whew!) but of course it will mean that our internet will be temporarily unavailable.  I have great faith in my internet service provider, but just in case I have scheduled posts ready for the next two weeks.  And I think you'll really enjoy them!  This week I'm doing a three part series on homespun, heartfelt weddings.  And next week I'm embracing all things Spring, starting with a Retro Recipes segment on Monday, a "garden" post on Wednesday, and a Great Green Spring Cleaning Challenge update on Friday.

In the event that Nesty experiences "Technical Difficulties" and the posts do not appear as planned, you have my sincere apologies in advance!  As a contingency plan, I've prepared a list of my favorite blogs for you to check out; heck, check them out anyway!  I love discovering a new blog!!

These are all great blogs, and run from fairly new blogs to well established to downright famous (Ree Drummond's The Pioneer Woman is being made into a feature film starring Reese Witherspoon!).  There's a little bit of everything in that list, and any of the blogs in my blog roll are great, too!  Check out a new blog, you'll be amazed at what's out there!

Wish me luck with the move and I'll be back soon!  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!