I'm doing an extra post today to let you know that this week we're moving! It's just a move across town (whew!) but of course it will mean that our internet will be temporarily unavailable. I have great faith in my internet service provider, but just in case I have scheduled posts ready for the next two weeks. And I think you'll really enjoy them! This week I'm doing a three part series on homespun, heartfelt weddings. And next week I'm embracing all things Spring, starting with a Retro Recipes segment on Monday, a "garden" post on Wednesday, and a Great Green Spring Cleaning Challenge update on Friday.
In the event that Nesty experiences "Technical Difficulties" and the posts do not appear as planned, you have my sincere apologies in advance! As a contingency plan, I've prepared a list of my favorite blogs for you to check out; heck, check them out anyway! I love discovering a new blog!!
- Patty Cake Manners - "A Collection of Random Goodness From Just North of the Back of Beyond"
- Fibre Rox - A knitting and spinning enthusiast shares her thoughts on her craft.
- I'm An Organizing Junkie - Great tips on menu planning, product reviews, and of course, organizing!
- Tales of a Retro Modern Housewife - "Glamorous Inspiration for Retro Modern Living"
- The Pioneer Woman - "Plowing Through Life in the Country - One Calf Nut at a Time"
Wish me luck with the move and I'll be back soon! Happy Easter!