Something New - Nesty Creations

Happy Halloweekend!

 You may be surprised to discover that today's post has nothing to do with Halloween.  In fact, it isn't going to be much of a post.  You see, I've taken on a new endeavor; next week I'm going to be participating in my first craft show!  After years of crafting for my own entertainment, I'm going to take the plunge and actually put my stuff "out there" and see how it goes.

Like Nesty the blog, Nesty crafts are a mixed bag.  I'm not a master of any one craft, but I know what I like and I know what I like to create.  I'm not going to knit for this one (although I like knitting very much) but I am going to be presenting a unique collection of handmade items.  There will be Christmas ornaments, possibly some mini-album / gift card holders, and some sewn items like these adorable little bags that have been taking up all my time the past few days:
I'm aiming for quality, not quantity; I'd rather have a few well-made items than a table full of junk.  And so, I'm taking the time with each project to pay attention to the details, like careful pressing and seam finishing.  I'm quite pleased with the final result.

I'll be back Monday with a Halloween "post-mortem."  (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one!)  Have a wonderful weekend, and a very Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! There are the pictures! They are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there.. my those tiny bags are simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!