Mum's the Word!

I'm up to my ears in crafting fun, and I'm itching to share my projects with you, but I can't...

They're all Christmas gifts!  And if I share them with you here, it would ruin the surprise for many of my recipients!  And so, mum's the word until after December 25th!  

What I can say, however, is that I'm having a wonderful time creating heartfelt gifts by hand for all my loved ones!  I'm so much more excited about mailing my Christmas boxes this year!  Not only do I have the joy of giving gifts (making a list, deciding what to give, mulling over choices) I get to decide every aspect of my gifts!  Throughout the year I would have moments of inspiration; a skein of yarn made me think of this person, while a piece of fabric or a beautiful bead would bring to mind someone else.  Every so often I like to take out what I have accomplished so far and look at all of it and imagine being there when the gift is opened.

I'm making good progress but I'll have a few busy weeks ahead of me (well, make that week, if I'm really keen!)  After a bad experience mailing my parcels last year (New Year's gifts, anyone?) I want my gifts in the mail early!

And so, that's all for today, folks.  I really need to go finish...ha!  You thought you could fool me, didn't you!?

Have a wonderful week, and I'll see you on Wednesday!

1 comment:

I'm listening! I really appreciate when you take the time to comment, and I read every one!