Hey there American friends! You have a very big week coming up! If you're anything like me, you'll be spending a lot of this weekend planning for next week's festivities. To help you along, today I'm listing my Thanksgiving posts from a few weeks ago:
- Apple Turkeys make a fun craft and are a traditional Thanksgiving centerpiece in my family. I've included an easy to follow tutorial, complete with pictures!
- Need to bring dessert to a Thanksgiving potluck? Turtle Pumpkin Pie is sinfully delicious and beyond simple to make. But shhhh! Let them think you laboured in the kitchen all day!
- Turkey time doesn't end with the feast! Hang on to that frame and make Homemade Turkey Soup!
- A few hours of "me-time" is always something to be thankful for! Why not do some scrapbooking? Check out this adorable Bo Bunny Pickin' Pumpkins album kit I found at our local scrap-book store.
- Sweet Potato and Pumpkin and Maple, oh my! Fall has the very best flavours, so why not serve them all up at An Autumn Coffee Party!
- Curious why I celebrated Thanksgiving last month? Click here for an explanation AND a recipe for Apple Pie with Cheddar Crust.
- And of course, in the midst of all the fun, don't forget to reflect on what you have and what you love, and give thanks.
Have a fun, wonderful week! Safe and happy travels to all of you who are on the road this holiday season!